ICBC - Industrial and Commercial Bank of China is looking for an experienced IT Manager to lead and manage multiple IT operations and implementation of the company in accordance with the laws and regulations. Through managing and maintaining computer room, IT device and software, information security policy to provide a steady, convenient, safe production and office computer environment for the whole company as well as technical supports for information system problems troubling the staff in business operation.
Department: Financial Accounting & IT Department
Position: IT Manager
1. Formulate and review the IT operation and implementation policies, procedure and standards in accordance with the local legal, regulatory general conditions and industry standard in IT domain.
2. Ensure safe, steady running of the computer room, make patrols and keep monitoring on the computer room and ensure the safety and availability of the business system and IT infrastructure.
3. Organize the IT outsourcing and vendor management. Take charge of model selection, purchase, installation and configuration of hardware or software devices.
4. In charge of IT hardware and software management and periodically update the relevant documents.
5. Maintain the normal running of the branch’s IT system and take charge of system installation, upgrading, testing, routine maintenance, problem shooting etc.
6. Develop and supervise the information system safety strategy for the branch in accordance with the local legal, regulatory general conditions. Participate in management of the Information Security and IT Risk control and assessment. Provide advice, support on Information Security and IT Risk control to business department, development team, and IT Engineers.
7. Effectively perform responsibilities for the supervision and guidance of the fulfillment of data protection responsibilities.
8. In charge of Data Mapping, Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA), and other work related to the department according to GDPR requirements.
9. Collect and update the requirements or guidelines of regulatory authorities, including IT requirement and data protection etc.
10. Perform the IT regular reviews (the User access review, Network review etc.).
11. Supervise IT security and investigations with regard to IT incidents.
12. Assist and support on the external & internal audit from IT aspect.
13. Participate projects related to department when required.
14. Other work assigned by Department Head.
1. Bachelor degree or above, majoring in IT, engineering, and equivalent area or work experience.
2. 2-5 year’s experiences as an IT maintenance/support/information security/software developing Officer (banking section preferred).
3. Good knowledge of legal, regulatory general conditions and industry standard in IT domain (Infrastructure, Information Security and Data protection).
4. Good knowledge of information Technology risk control.
5. Technical knowledge of Network, Windows server, Databases, etc. (Database experience such as Oracle preferred).
6. Good knowledge of MS office (excellent data processing/analysis skill such as VBA preferred).
7. Good social and communication skills, team player, capacity for analysis and problem solving.
8. Strong desire to learn new technologies.
9. Pragmatic and able to work autonomously.
10. Fluent written and verbal English proficiency (Italian who can speak Chinese preferred).