The Italy China Foundation and Assolombarda, in collaboration with the Italian Embassy in Beijing, organize a webinar dedicated to companies interested in China, with an in-depth analysis of the country's economic situation and prospects for Italian operators through the analysis of our Annual report "China 2020. Scenarios and prospects for businesses".
"China and Italy in the post Covid: presentation of the Annual Report of the Italy-China Foundation" will be held online on 23 September at 10 am. The webinar is intended to represent an update on the prospects of the Chinese economy to better understand if and what role the country can carry out for the international recovery and what the opportunities and criticalities for Italian companies through the analysis of the Report of our Study Center for the Enterprise, a guide that collects research, risk analysis and forecasts in the short to medium term on China .
10.00 am Institutional greetings
- Enrico Cereda, Vice President of Assolombarda Internationalization
- Luca Ferrari, Ambassador of Italy to Beijing
- Mario Boselli, President of the Italy China Foundation
10.20 am Presentation of the Annual Report
- Filippo Fasulo, Director of CeSIF - Business Studies Center of the Italy China Foundation
10.40 am Thematic focus
- Junyi Bai, Partner and Head of China Desk in Italy Dentons
- Andrea Benigni, CEO of Eca Italy
11.00 am Company testimony
- Andrea Conte, CEO OMP Mechtron SpA
- Paolo Barbatelli, Chief Sales & Innovation Officer Gruppo Rold
11.10 am Q&A
11.20 am Conclusion
Participation in the webinar is free.
Companies interested in participating must register via the following link.
It is important to indicate the correct e-mail address at which to receive the methods for connecting to the online meeting. The day before the event you will receive the useful link to access.