We are pleased to announce that this year our traditional China Awards are back in live version!
After two editions broadcast live on ClassCnbc, the 17th edition will award the winners during a gala evening scheduled on Wednesday 14 December at the Museum of Science and Technology in Milan.
Since 2005, the China Awards have rewarded the Italian companies that have best grasped the opportunities of the Chinese market and the Chinese companies that have invested in our country and started strategic and innovative collaborations with Italian counterparts. The aim of the event is to communicate the importance of internationalisation for Italian and Chinese companies, emphasising the benefits deriving from the flow of capital, people, ideas, goods and services between our two countries.
The event gives great visibility to sponsors and awardees thanks to our co-organiser Gruppo Class Editori
During the gala evening, there will be an awards ceremony and a charity dinner. This year's charity dinner, in collaboration with Politecnico di Milano, will aim to finance scholarships for University students involved in activities that can represent the bridge between the two countries.
From 6.00 p.m. onwards, the event, which will be filmed by Class Editori and the ClassCnbc television channel, will be attended by companies, institutions, experts, special guests, members, and professionals interested in the development of bilateral relations.
There are three ways to participate:
• Nominee: you can nominate your company for the China Awards by filling in the form at this link. Nominations will be screened by the award jury, composed of representatives of organisations dealing with Italy-China and experts in the two respective markets
• Sponsorship: great visibility during the evening, but also in the preparation and promotion phases, as well as after the event, through various sponsorship packages, which can be viewed at this link
• Participation in the charity dinner: the evening includes a gala dinner and various networking moments
To learn more about the China Awards and to fully understand the opportunities offered by the initiative, you can find the press kit with information on previous editions at these links:
• China Awards Presentation
• 2019 e 2021 (February edition) Press Review
• 2021 TV Special (December edition)
• China Awards 2019 Photo Gallery
To participate and for more information, you can contact:
Alessandra Sartoretti email@example.com
Asia Jane Leigh firstname.lastname@example.org