The 2021 Membership Campaign is underway!
The Italy China Foundation is the most important private non-profit association which, in the national territory, works at the service of Italian and Chinese companies for the development and consolidation of bilateral relations through three main areas of activity:
BUSINESS commercial support to its Associates, thanks also to the collaboration with the Italian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce and a joint commercial assistance department, and accompanying companies in their approach to the Chinese market;
Both linguistic and business TRAINING through its Permanent Training School, which offers Chinese language courses for individuals and entrepreneurs and intercultural management courses for companies;
KNOWLEDGE of study and dissemination activities through its Business Studies Center (CeSIF), which periodically processes updates, analyzes and reports on the state of bilateral relations from a geopolitical and economic point of view
Find out how to join our network and enjoy exclusive benefits!
Offer your company the possibility to:
• Be part of a network of hundreds of companies and economic and institutional subjects in Italy and China
• Gain visibility through sponsorships, corporate testimonials and advertisements in our publications
• Publish the latest news related to your activities in the "News from Members" section of our website and in our monthly Newsletter
• Receive periodically updated information and analyzes on topical issues in bilateral relations
• Interact with experienced professionals and consultants from China and the Chinese market
• Receive our publications for free
• Take advantage of many other services and enjoy the benefits reserved for Members. Click here to discover some of them
Your membership will be valid until December 31, 2021
During the year, you can participate in various initiatives that we will carry out for our members. Here are some of them:
• XV edition of the China Awards live on Class CNBC. Annual awarding of Italian companies that have best grasped the opportunities of the Chinese market and of Chinese companies that have done the same in the Italian market: a television special broadcasted on Class CNBC with video interviews with the winners and other experts in bilateral relations.
• Business Development: Italy-China Matchmaking Platform in collaboration with IBCB - Industrial and Commercial Bank of China. global digital matchmaking platform available to shareholders and small and medium-sized enterprises for the identification of Chinese business partners also aimed at supporting the implementation of the investment agreement recently reached between the European Union and China. The tool was presented last January 22, read here for more information.
• Fourth edition of China International Import Expo. Also this year the Italy China Foundation, together with the Italian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Aice, was officially commissioned by the Chinese Ministry of Commerce to organize a collective of Italian companies at the 2021 edition of the China International Import Expo (CIIE), which was held in Shanghai from 5 to 10 November. On this page you can find more information and the form for the expression of interest.
• Thematic Working Groups to share ideas, projects, problems and know-how through periodic meetings, and to contribute in specific sectoral areas to the sharing of information, the development of activities and the creation of synergies.
• EU - China Comprehensive Agreement on Investment. In-depth meeting with experts on relations between the European Union and China to discover the lights and shadows of the agreement recently reached after seven years of negotiations. Click here to join the webinar.
• Presentation of the results of the “Which China for SMEs?” Survey. The survey, carried out last year in collaboration with the Chinese Embassy in Italy, is a survey on the state and prospects of companies that have economic interests with China, with particular attention to the role of SMEs. The results were elaborated by our Study Center and published in a report available to companies and institutions.
Browse the site menu to get to know us better and discover these and many other initiatives.
Contact Cinzia Savoldi, Head of Marketing and Associative Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on association methods and specific requests.