ICCF is offering its Members an exciting opportunity to participate in the HAINAN INTERNATIONAL TROPICAL FOOD SUPPLY CHAIN EXPO 2023 (HIFCE), scheduled to be held at the International Convention and Exhibition Center in Hainan from October 12 to 15 (click here to read a presentation of the exhibition).
The HIFCE is an exhibition of gastronomic and food products from around the world and will reserve an exclusive department for Italian excellence such as pasta, wine, bread, pizza, dairy products, condiments, truffles, sweets, snacks, ice cream, jams, chocolates and more.
The Expo is the first comprehensive exhibition platform in China dedicated to quality food products, nationally and internationally.The goal of this initiative is to strengthen connectivity and mutual benefit among countries along the Belt and Road in Southeast Asia and in the domestic and international markets, creating a center for global food trade and distribution.
Thanks to the collaboration initiated with ICCF, our Associates are offered an exclusive full package on very favorable terms: the package includes a full-optional cost of 2,000 euros, against which the following services can be obtained:
1. Standard exhibition space of 9 square meters
2. Standard set-up fee
3. Italian exhibition area characterization
4. Total transfer of 6 days while in the city （to and from airport, to and from Expo from hotel）
5. Accommodation of 5-6 days in a 4/5 star hotel
6. Total exemption of expenses for logistics in China, warehouse storage(max 3 days), goods transportation
7. Exemption of air freight charges for all exhibition products from Italy, including all paperwork and customs clearance of goods
8. Free use of all refrigeration equipment
N.B. For participating exhibitors, it will be possible to sell their goods on site.
DEADLINE FOR PARTICIPATION AND CONFIRMATIONS: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2023
Attached you can find a detailed presentation of the Expo as well as the project available to Members of the Italy China Council Foundation.
For information, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allegato 1: Progetto Hainan.docx