Tenova, part of the Techint Group, is a worldwide supplier of advanced technologies, products and engineering services for the iron & steel and mining industries providing innovative integrated solutions. With more than 3,100 people, Tenova operates through more than 30 companies located in 22 countries on 5continents.
Tenova is looking for Fresh Graduates in Electrical Engineer:
(Ref. TN-Young ELE/Italy-China 2012)
The candidate will join the Steel Shop Business and will carry out the following activities:
- basic engineering and design of Medium Voltage supply and Low Voltage and Automation System of Electric Arc Furnace and Ladle Furnace;
- coordination of project activities: engineering development, supplier technical management, technical meeting with Customers, test supply and relevant on-site plant start-up.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System;
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Essential requirement: fluent Chinese, both spoken and written
- Nice to have: basic level of Italian
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dynamism, flexibility, result-oriented, teamwork, analysis
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV, complete with authorization to process personal data in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 and reference of the announcement (TN-Young ELE/Italy China 2012)to the following e-mail: email@example.com.