For a multinational company leader in his sector, we’re looking for an Executive Assistant that will support the CEO in all classic activities like managing agendas and business travel and in addition with the role of cultural mediator for Chinese counterparts.
Main tasks & key responsibilities
• Maintains CEO's agenda by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel and prioritize conflicting needs
• Support CEO in managing his/her correspondence, drafting letters and documents, preparing reports and presentations
• Plan, coordinate and manage the CEO’s travel plans.
• Edit and complete first drafts of written communications to internal and external stakeholders
• Prepare reports by collecting and analysing information
• Secure information by completing data base backups and meetings minutes
• Participate to Board of Directors’ meeting with secretarial role, recording meeting discussions and drafting minutes;
• OGM management
• Welcomes guests and customers, in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries when required
• Maintain discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all stakeholders
• Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external chinese constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO
• Serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees some projects
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The ideal candidate must have a good standing and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Strong proven experience supporting C-Level Executives
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• Chinese mother tongue and fluent English. Italian is not mandatory
• Frequent travels are required
Reporting to: CEO